Companies prioritizing investing in their employees experience higher productivity, greater profitability, and better customer satisfaction, all essential to weathering economic turbulence.
But is there a proven link between employee engagement & the bottom line?
Table of Contents
- Leapsome's ROI Calculator
- Leapsome's very own 2023 State of People Enablement Report
- The difference between employee satisfaction and employee engagement
- Consequences of deprioritizing employee engagement
- Prioritizing engagement to increase performance and raise profitability
1. Leapsome's ROI Calculator
Eager to find out how much you could save by investing in people enablement?
2. Leapsome's 2023 State of People Enablement Report
Sneak Peek ⇣
Read the full report ⇢ here.
3 What's the difference between employee satisfaction and employee engagement?
Employee satisfaction is transactional
Satisfaction refers to an employee’s overall contentment with their job, work environment, and the compensation and benefits they receive. It is often measured through surveys and can be influenced by factors such as work-life balance, company culture, and job security.
Employee satisfaction is transformational
On the other hand, employee engagement goes beyond mere job satisfaction and reflects an employee's emotional connection and commitment to their work and the organization. It refers to employees feeling motivated, energized, and invested in their work and the organization's goals. Employee engagement can be measured by employee involvement, enthusiasm, and alignment with company values.
4. What happens if you deprioritize investing in your employees?
Deprioritizing investing in your employees results in decreased productivity, lower employee morale, higher turnover rates, and reduced competitiveness in the marketplace.
In fact: Gallup's State of the Global Workplace 2022 Report reveals that companies with engaged employees outperform those without by up to 202%.
5. How can you leverage engagement in your organization to increase performance and profitability?
- Listening to your employees
- Reviewing the data
- Creating action plans
Announcement: In Leapsome's engagement series, we're digging deeper into actionable steps you can take to increase employee engagement in your own organization using best practices and how-to’s in Leapsome - addressing one module at a time. Stay tuned!
Please sign in to leave a comment.