Each employee should have ownership of their own growth and development. As a participant in a learning path, you have full control over your learning progress. You can see and complete steps at your own pace.
After you have been enrolled in a learning path, the following steps will follow:
- You will see all steps that you need to complete for the whole path
- You are then able to access the first step. Starting the first step opens a pop-up window for the first learning element (article, video, task, or quiz). In this way, Leapsome guides you through the learning path. You will click 'Complete' in the bottom-right corner when done.
- Completing a step automatically unlocks the next step in the path.
- For quizzes, you need to submit the correct answer to all questions before the step is marked as complete. There is only one correct answer for each question.
- All completed (unlocked) steps are added to 'Your library,' where you will see and have access to all content you've completed in a path.
- If a step is marked as optional, you can skip that step.
- In case you miss the deadline for a step, you will receive a reminder.
- After completing the learning path, you will still have access to the learning content in your learning library.
Who can see my learning progress?
Only you and admins can view your learning progress.
When you are done, you'll see a congrats page, and later be able to download a certificate of completion.