Leapsome allows you to run regular surveys to either measure engagement or the pulse of your company over time. If you create a recurring survey, each round will be triggered automatically according to your settings.
To consistently gather feedback over time, you'll typically want to limit changes to your survey after launching. However, you may every now and then need to make a change to an ongoing survey round.
The following list gives you an overview of things you can change during an open survey round. A survey round is open if participants are currently able to answer (in the screenshot below, the first survey is open – we know this because it states we are still in the answer period).
- Adding participants to an ongoing survey round. Please click here for more information.
- Sending an extra reminder manually. Please click here for more information.
- Extend the length of the survey round (number of days the survey should stay open, via 'Survey Settings' > 'Timing').
- Please note: if the survey round is closed, this would change the answer period for the upcoming survey round.
- Pausing an open survey round so participants cannot answer anymore. Please click here for more information.
- The survey visibility for specific employees or teams can be adjusted at any time. If the survey is anonymous, the anonymity threshold still has to be met for results to display.