We want to make life as easy as possible for anyone using Leapsome. That's why we have launched a revamped version of our question builder.
Among the benefits, you'll see
- more flexibility with new question types, such as scale-only questions, mandatory comments, etc.
- much lower maintenance effort: Whenever you create a new cycle from a template, we will automatically pull in the current company and / or team skills when the cycle is activated (without the need to update them manually in the cycle setup).
- an improved questionnaire preview: You can now preview questionnaires for specific employees and perspectives (for example, the manager perspective for an employee in the marketing team).
- the options to include different default scales in different cycles; while we don't recommend to do this, you can now use different scales. Results on the "Analytics" view will be normalized on a 0-100 scale if you run cross-cycle analytics in this setup.
New cycles or templates
For new cycles or templates:
- Simply check the option "Include general skills" to include those skills when the cycle is activated. If you make a change on the Skills page, future copies of that cycle will automatically include the updated set.
- Check the option "Include team-specific skills" to include them based on team membership at the time of cycle activation. If you make a change on the Skills page, future copies of that cycle will automatically include the updated set.