We want to make life as easy as possible for anyone using Leapsome. That's why we have launched a revamped version of our question builder.
Among the benefits, you'll see
- more flexibility with new question types, such as scale-only questions, mandatory comments, etc.
- much lower maintenance effort: Whenever you create a new cycle from a template, we will automatically pull in the current company and / or team skills when the cycle is activated (without the need to update them manually in the cycle setup).
- an improved questionnaire preview: You can now preview questionnaires for specific employees and perspectives (for example, the manager perspective for an employee in the marketing team).
- the options to include different default scales in different cycles; while we don't recommend to do this, you can now use different scales. Results on the "Analytics" view will be normalized on a 0-100 scale if you run cross-cycle analytics in this setup.
- the option to include private questions to the review questionnaire, that are only visible for managers and admins. Answers to private questions can only be seen by admins and managers, not by anyone else.
New cycles or templates
For new cycles or templates:
- Simply check the option "Include general skills" to include those skills when the cycle is activated. If you make a change on the Skills page, future copies of that cycle will automatically include the updated set.
- Check the option "Include team-specific skills" to include them based on team membership at the time of cycle activation. If you make a change on the Skills page, future copies of that cycle will automatically include the updated set.