About the integration
Our Rippling integration allows you to keep your user base on Leapsome up to date - completely automatically!
Once activated, the integration will automatically
- create a new Leapsome user account for new employees that you on-board in Rippling - we will automatically synchronize the user's name, email address job title, department and manager,
- send a Leapsome invite to that user if the 'auto-invite' option is activated. Alternatively, you can manually invite users by re-sending open invites on your team admin page,
- create 'teams' on Leapsome for every 'department' that you have created in Rippling. Members of that department will automatically be assigned to the corresponding team on Leapsome,
- assign direct manager rights on Leapsome based on your manager roles in Rippling - no need to re-establish your reporting lines,
- update all of the above based on your changes in Rippling. Changes may take up to 24 hours to be reflected on Leapsome.
- enable Single Sign-On (SSO) to allow your employees to login to Leapsome without setting up an additional password
Which data will be transferred?
The integration transfers the following attributes from Rippling to Leapsome:
- Name of the user (first name, last name and preferred name)
- Email of the user
- Hire date of the user
- Manager of the user
- Job title / position of the user
- Status of the employee
- Department of the user
- Office Location
- Birthday of the user
- Termination date of the user (if available)
Please make sure to grant access to these attributes when setting up the integration. Please note that - if the integration is enabled - changes in Rippling will override any changes manually made on Leapsome, apart from the team: Teams you manually added in Leapsome will remain active and not be changed by the integration, whereas departments that are synched from Rippling would be overwritten if you change a user's department in Rippling.
You can set up our Rippling integration in a couple of simple steps:
- Please visit https://app.rippling.com/app-shop/app/leapsome and click "Install"
- Follow Rippling's instructions and select which users should be provisioned to Leapsome
- At the end of the process, you will be redirected to Leapsome.
- If you're not logged in already, you will have to authenticate first to complete the installation.
And that's it - our platform will now automatically synchronize your user data from Rippling.