What the integration does
Our PayFit integration allows you to keep your user base on Leapsome up to date - completely automatically!
Once activated, the integration will automatically
- create a new Leapsome user account for every new employee that you on-board on PayFit - we will automatically synchronize the user's name, email address, job title and manager,
- send a Leapsome invite to that user if the 'auto-invite' option is activated. Alternatively, you can manually invite users by re-sending open invites on your team admin page,
- assign direct manager rights on Leapsome based on your manager roles in PayFit - no need to re-establish your reporting lines,
- update all of the above based on your changes in PayFit. Changes may take up to 24 hours to be reflected on Leapsome.
Please note that - if the integration is enabled - changes in PayFit will override any changes manually made on Leapsome.
How to set it up
You can set up our PayFit integration as follows:
- In your Leapsome Admin Settings, navigate to the 'HRIS integrations' tab and select 'PayFit'.
- Tick the 'Enable integration' checkbox.
- Click 'Update & Synchronize'.
- You will be redirect to PayFit (and might have to log in) - once authenticated, you will be redirected back to Leapsome and the initial sync will start automatically.
Please note the following:
- Please make sure that both 'status' (set to active) and email address need to be set in PayFit, otherwise the employee will not be synchronised.
- If you enable the option 'Automatically send Leapsome invites to new employees', each user who is (newly) synced from PayFit will automatically receive an invite to join Leapsome. If you disable this option, we will sync the employee data but not send an invite. You can then manually send the invite from the 'Edit users & teams' tab.
- If you enable the option 'Automatically reactivate Leapsome accounts of employees that are marked as active in the source system', Leapsome will automatically reactive a user once the status in PayFit of that user got changed back to 'active‘.