The Matrix below will give you an overview of the Reviews visibility and access rights of (super) admins, team leads, managers, and users. More information on the visibility and access rights of 'additional managers' can be found in this article.
As a reminder:
- (Super) admins can assign admin roles for all activated modules ('Users & Teams' > 'Edit' user > Platform Role) or specific modules (Admin Settings > Module > Select users with admin rights for the module).
- HRBPs can be assigned by (super) admins ('User & Teams' > 'edit' user) to manage other users, teams, or locations.
- Team leads can be assigned by (super) admins (User & Teams > Edit user).
- Every user with at least one direct report automatically becomes a ‘Manager' (of the assigned direct reports).
- Cycle owners are the creators of a cycle. They can define and edit cycle settings, add or remove participants and view all completed assessments in the cycle.
- Users are all other users who have no specific user rights.
Please keep in mind that if your visibility settings are set up to make peers and direct reports anonymous, you would need at least two peers / two direct reports or at least four contributors in total to show the results.