The Matrix below provides an overview of the Competency Framework visibility and access rights of (super) admins, team leads, managers, and users. You can find more information on the visibility and access rights of additional managers here.
As a reminder:
- (Super) admins can be assigned by other super admins for all activated modules ('Users & Teams' > 'Edit' user > Platform Role) or for specific modules (Admin Settings > Module > Select users with admin rights for the module).
- HRBPs can be assigned by (super) admins ('User & Teams' > 'edit' user) to manage other users, teams, or locations.
- Team leads can be assigned by (super) admins ('Users & Teams' > 'Edit' user).
- Every user that has at least one direct report automatically becomes a 'Manager' (of the assigned direct reports). This is designated by the 'Managers (auto)' team.
- Users are all other users who have no specific user rights.