The Matrix below will give you an overview of the Goals & OKRs visibility and access rights of (super) admins, team leads, managers, and users. More information on the visibility and access rights of 'additional managers' you can find in this article.
As a reminder:
- (Super) admins can be assigned by other super admins for all activated modules ('Users & Teams' > 'Edit' user > Platform Role) or for specific modules (Admin Settings > Module > Select users with admin rights for module).
- HRBPs can be assigned by (super) admins ('User & Teams' > 'edit' user) to manage other users, teams, or locations.
- Team leads can be assigned by (super) admins ('User & Teams' > 'Edit' user).
- Every user that has at least one direct report automatically becomes a 'Manager' (of the assigned direct reports).
- Users are all other users who have no specific user rights.