What the integration does
Users registered on both platforms can:
- Link or unlink Jira Issues while editing Goals in the Jira Tasks section.
- Review linked Jira Issues on Leapsome goal overview page
- Link/Unlink Leapsome Goals to/from Jira Issues directly in Jira (sidebar to the right of the issue body)
- View linked Leapsome Goals/KRs in Jira Issue view (sidebar to the right of the issue body)
How to set up our Jira integration
As an admin in Leapsome, you can set up our Jira integration in a few simple steps. Please note: You need to be an admin for Leapsome and for Jira to set up the integration. Of course, the integration respects visibility settings set in Leapsome.
- Go to Jira > 'Apps' > 'Find new apps' -> type in Leapsome -> click 'Get App'. The user matching uses email addresses as the only matching criteria - please make sure you use the same company email addresses in both services. Leapsome does not store any Personally Identifiable Information received from Jira services, the only information Leapsome stores is the matching Jira Account ID.
- After the authorization is completed you should be redirected back to the Jira Settings page with a link to the Leapsome Jira App. Click on the link and install the app for your Jira workspace. This app will add a Leapsome section to the sidebar of every issue, where users registered on both platform will be able to link/unlink Leapsome Goals, as well as review existing ones.
Find more information on the Leapsome Jira Integration in our Blog article.