The Excel import is a fast and easy way for admins to import any individual goals that have already been drafted in an Excel file. Admins can find the import function under "Admin settings" > "Goals and OKRs".
Please note: the goal import is currently only available for individual goals that one person owns and that are approved by that person's manager. Team and company goals cannot be imported but need to be set up in Leapsome.
To import the goals, copy the sample spreadsheet, provided here, and replace the dummy data with your actual goal data while maintaining the given column format. All columns marked as (*) are required fields. You should ideally provide a full list of all individual goals.
Provide the following data for each goal:
- The goal title (*)
- A description for the goal
- The goal owner's email address (*)
- Whether the goal is visible to all colleagues (yes/no)(*)
- Whether the goal is archived (yes/no)(*)
- The goal's deadline
- Title, metric, start value, current value and target value for at least one key result (KR1)(*)
Please note: The spreadsheet upload allows a maximum number of three key results per goal.
Afterwards upload the file under "Admin settings" > "Goals and OKRs" and review the newly set up goals in the Goal module.