The excel import is a fast and easy way for admins to import any existing individual goals. Admins can find the import function under 'Admin settings' > 'Goals and OKRs' > scroll to the bottom of the page beneath 'Goal Tags.'
Please note: the goal import is currently only available for individual goals (with a single owner). Team and company goals cannot be imported.
To import the goals, copy the sample spreadsheet, and replace the dummy data with your actual goal data while maintaining the given column format exactly. If you change any formatting, none of your data will upload. All columns marked as (*) are required fields.
Each row is one goal and its key results. Each section after the first (past the black line) is where you will fill in Key Results (if there were any). If the goals you're uploading do not have Key Results, please leave everything after the first black line blank.
Provide the following data for each goal:
- The goal title (*)
- A description for the goal
- The goal owner's email address (*)
- Whether the goal is visible to all colleagues (yes/no)(*)
- Whether the goal is archived (yes/no)(*)
- The goal's deadline
- Title, metric, start value, current value, and target value for any key results (KR1)(* if you want to add a key result, this information is required)
Please note: The spreadsheet upload allows a maximum of three key results per goal.
Afterwards upload the file under 'Admin settings' > 'Goals and OKRs' > 'Import historical goals' and review the newly set up goals in the Goal module!