Our BambooHR integration allows you to keep your user base on Leapsome up to date - completely automatically!
Once activated, the integration will automatically
- create a new Leapsome user account for every new employee that you on-board on BambooHR - we will automatically synchronize the user's name, email address, job title, department and manager,
- send a Leapsome invite to that user if the "auto-invite" option is activated. Alternatively, you can manually invite users by re-sending open invites on your team admin page,
- create "teams" on Leapsome for every "department" that you have created in BambooHR. Members of the department will automatically be assigned to the corresponding team on Leapsome,
- assign direct manager rights on Leapsome based on your supervisor roles in BambooHR - no need to re-establish your reporting lines,
- update all of the above based on your changes in BambooHR. Changes may take up to 24 hours to be reflected on Leapsome.
Please note that - if the integration is enabled - changes in BambooHR will override any changes manually made on Leapsome, apart from the team:
Teams you manually added in Leapsome will remain active and not be changed by the integration, whereas teams that are synched from BambooHR would be overwritten if you change a user's team in BambooHR.