Leapsome helps you run surveys for your company. You can measure engagement, check in with employees on specific topics, and much more! Leapsome Surveys integrates neatly with other Leapsome modules but can also be used alone by disabling other modules.
Using the purple button 'Actions’ followed by ‘Create new survey,' you'll go through a series of steps to create your desired questionnaire. We have linked some other useful articles here to help you along the way:
- Set a survey name, description, and define the owners. Owners can change the survey settings and have full access to all results (you can also selectively share results with other people later). The description can explain the purpose and give instructions to participants.
- In the next step, you define the survey questions. You can pick from pre-defined surveys, a catalog of best-practice questions, or create custom questions (read more here). In this section, you will also define if any questions are the target of impact analysis (more here), if questions are paused, or if questions are pinned – which is relevant if you set up 'question rotation' (defined in the next step).
- Next, you will define timing and frequency: if and when the survey should repeat or if this is a one-off survey; if you rotate through the questions to only ask a few each time, or if you ask each question during each instance of the survey; and when the survey should start. If you opt for a repeating survey, visual timelines of responses to each question will give insight into how sentiment changes (here's a detailed article on timing and frequency).
- Next are participant settings, where you choose who answers the survey. You have the option to send it to all active employees or to target individuals or groups. Here you will also define if the survey is anonymous (here's how we ensure anonymity). In some scenarios, e.g., for OKR check-ins, you may want to run non-anonymous surveys instead. You cannot change the anonymity setting after the survey is activated.
- Once your survey begins, each participant will receive a questionnaire delivered to their email inbox (check out this article for a preview). You will be able to see survey analytics in real-time as soon as the thresholds for anonymity (if applicable) and statistical significance are crossed. Learn more here about survey analytics.
- Are you interested in the scientific foundations of our survey module? Check out this article and our free eBook on engagement surveys.
Video on setting up a survey:
Click here to learn more about setting up a survey.