About the integration
Our BambooHR integration allows you to keep your user base on Leapsome up to date - completely automatically!
Once activated, the integration will automatically
- create a new Leapsome user account for every new employee that you on-board on BambooHR - we will automatically synchronize the user's name, email address, job title, department and manager,
- send a Leapsome invite to that user if the 'auto-invite' option is activated. Alternatively, you can manually invite users by re-sending open invites on your team admin page,
- create 'teams' on Leapsome for every 'department' that you have created in BambooHR. Members of the department will automatically be assigned to the corresponding team on Leapsome,
- assign direct manager rights on Leapsome based on your supervisor roles in BambooHR - no need to re-establish your reporting lines,
- update all of the above based on your changes in BambooHR. Changes may take up to 24 hours to be reflected on Leapsome.
Please note that - if the integration is enabled - changes in BambooHR will override any changes manually made on Leapsome, apart from the team.
Teams you manually added in Leapsome will remain active and not be changed by the integration, whereas teams that are synched from BambooHR would be overwritten if you change a user's team in BambooHR.
You can set up our BambooHR integration as follows:
- In your Leapsome Admin Settings, navigate to the 'HRIS' tab and select 'BambooHR'.
- Tick the 'Enable integration' checkbox and enter your BambooHR subdomain.
- Click 'Update / Synchronize'.
- You will be redirect to BambooHR (and might have to log in) - once authenticated, you will be redirected back to Leapsome and the initial sync will start automatically.
Please note the following:
- Please make sure that both 'status' (set to active) and email address need to be set in BambooHR, otherwise the employee will not be synchronised.
- If you enable the option 'Automatically send Leapsome invites to new employees', each user who is (newly) synced from BambooHR will automatically receive an invite to join Leapsome. If you disable this option, we will sync the employee data but not send an invite. You can then manually send the invite from the 'Edit users & teams' tab.
- If you enable the option 'Automatically reactivate Leapsome accounts of employees that are marked as active in the source system', Leapsome will automatically reactive a user once the status in BambooHR of that user got changed back to 'active'.