Leapsome allows you to interactively and transparently manage your individual, team, or company goals and OKRs. The feature integrates neatly with other Leapsome modules but can also be used alone (here's an article on disabling modules).
This article points you to all relevant resources if you want to start using the module immediately. You can also watch the related User Tutorial on how to start with Goals & OKRs.
- To get a feel for how the module works, create a sample goal which you can later remove. As you will see, the module enables lightweight goal setting for either business goals or personal growth goals and detailed objective / key results.
- Once your goal is defined, you can edit its settings or update its progress. Any contributors will be informed about your updates and comments via a notification. If you think a goal should no longer be editable, you can freeze its progress. If you have any questions about how progress is calculated, please refer to this article.
- In our opinion, goal setting and tracking should be an active conversation. That's why you can give or request feedback or comment on any goal or key result you can see. You can also tag colleagues to request feedback or an update or ask a question.
- Goals can be created for individuals, teams / departments, or the entire company. Admins can also create tags, which you can use to categorize goals by period or type (e.g., 'Q4' or 'Development goal').
- If you work with the OKR methodology and want to carry out weekly check-ins with your team. We recommend setting up a non-anonymous survey via our Surveys module or scheduling OKR check-in meetings with our meetings module.
- Getting started with OKRs? You can find our blueprint on the goal and OKR process here.
Article is closed for comments.