Dedicate some time to prepare and conduct successful communication around the Leapsome launch. Make sure to:
1. Plan & prepare rollout communication
Plan & prepare rollout communication that fits your organizational context. Our Customer Success Team can support you with this. Check out our Email communication templates below.
2. Communicate Leapsome roll-out
Communicate the Leapsome roll-out to your organization. Usually, the managers and executives are the first to be informed (e.g., during a management meeting), followed by the rest of the company (e.g., during an all-hands meeting, via intranet, via an email from the CEO/top management). See our implementation guide for this.
3. Make use of proven drivers for success:
- C-Level support: In our experience the implementation of Leapsome is particularly successful if the top management visibly supports and clearly communicates the rollout.
- Appoint 'ambassadors': Appoint Leapsome 'ambassadors' who act as multipliers and actively use and promote the tool internally during the first weeks.
- Conduct feedback workshops (if required): If required, conduct feedback workshops in which employees are trained on how to give and receive feedback, how to use the review scale, etc. The Leapsome Customer Success Team can introduce you to experienced trainers and coaches.