Each employee should have ownership for their own growth and development. As a participant in a learning path, you have full control over your learning progress. You can see and complete steps at your own pace up to completion.
After your Leapsome admin has add you to a learning path, the following steps are required:
- You will see all steps that you need to complete for the whole path
- You are then able to access the first step. Starting the first step opens up a pop-up window for the first learning element (article, video, or quiz). In this way, Leapsome guides you through the whole learning path.
- Completing a step automatically unlocks the next step in the path.
- For quizzes, you need to submit the correct answer to all questions before the step is marked as complete. There is only one correct answer for each question.
- All completed (unlocked) steps are added to your Learning Library.
- If a step is marked as optional, you can skip that step.
- In case you miss the deadline for a step you will receive a reminder.
- After completing the learning path, you will still have access to your the learning content in your Learning Library.