Once you have defined a survey with questions and participants, you will kick off the survey. Our platform will automatically send out the questionnaire to all participants on the specified date.
As a survey owner, you can change the survey status at any time. To do so, navigate to the survey ('Surveys' > 'Your Surveys' > click on the survey in question). Once there, navigate to 'Survey settings' > 'Status.' Here, you can:
- Pause the survey: Until you resume the survey, no further questionnaires will be sent. Results will still be available for anyone who has access.
- Remove the survey: The survey will be closed and removed from any list. Results will no longer be available.
- Close the survey: The survey will be permanently closed (and cannot be resumed), but results are still available.
- Resume the survey: Once you resume a paused survey, the platform will send out the following questionnaire at the specified date (in 'Timing').
- Clone the survey: The survey settings and questions will be cloned to a new survey (results will not clone).