Leapsome offers many modules, including ongoing employee feedback, goal and OKR tracking, 360° and performance assessments, engagement surveys, compensation, and learning paths. For some companies, it is easier to start with one or two modules and enable the rest later.
You can enable this for every module separately under 'Settings ⚙️' > 'Admin Settings' > 'Module' (for example, Reviews) → 'Enable / disable module for all employees'. Furthermore, you can assign or limit the access right to all modules for individual users, teams, or locations. Modules can easily be re-enabled later, and no data is lost if you disable or re-enable modules.
Already know what you’re looking for? Here are some guides:
- Getting started with 360° and Performance Assessments
- Getting started with Goals & OKRs
- Getting started with Surveys
- Getting started with Learning
- Getting started with Meetings
- Getting started with Instant Feedback
- Getting started with Compensation
- Getting started with Competency Frameworks
Continue by watching our Admin Onboarding Tutorial on how to set up all basic settings.