You can synchronize Leapsome with your preferred calendar. If you are using Microsoft Outlook Calendar or Google Calendar, please refer to the following articles to set up a two-way integration:
If you are using a different Calendar provider, you can use Leapsome's one-way integration to common calendars such as Apple Calendar. You will be able to see your current meetings and related talking points directly in your calendar. Setup can be completed in two simple steps.
1. Generate your calendar URL
- In Leapsome, head over to the settings wheel, when there, please click 'profile settings'.
- At the bottom of the window, you'll find a 'calendar integration' section.
- Click the 'create' button to generate your unique calendar URL.
- It will be automatically copied to your clipboard.
2. Adding the Calendar (Example for Apple Calendar)
- In the Apple Calendar app, click on File > 'New Calendar Subscription'
- Provide the URL and an optional calendar name.
- Configure the settings to your preferences and select 'OK'
- The calendar will show recurring meetings for the future
- Any changes have to be made directly in Leapsome. You cannot edit the event in the calendar.
- The calendar will be updated every 12 hours. For the most recent talking points and changes, you might have to check Leapsome!
- Please note: The calendar integration currently only works with the meeting module. There is no functionality for the review module as of yet.