Leapsome offers a one-way integration to common calendars such as Google Calendar, Outlook or Apple Calendar. You will be able to see your current (1:1) meetings and related talking points directly in your calendar. Setup can be completed in two simple steps.
1. Generate your calendar URL
- In Leapsome, head over to the "Home" screen and click "My settings".
- At the bottom of the window, you'll find a "Calendar Integration" section.
- Click the "Create" button to generate your unique calendar URL.
- It will be automatically copied to your clipboard.
2. Adding the calendar
If you're using Google Calendar, head over to your calendar at calendar.google.com.
- In the sidebar on the left, scroll down to "Other calendars".
- Click the "+" icon to add a new calendar.
- Select "From URL"
- Paste in your calendar URL and click "Add Calendar".
- Click the Add calendar menu.
- Select the From internet option.
- Provide the URL and an optional calendar name.
- Click Save.
- Any changes have to be made directly in Leapsome. You cannot edit the event in Google Calendar.
- Google will update your calendar every 12 hours. For the most recent talking points and changes, you might have to check Leapsome!
Please note: The calendar integration currently only works with the meeting module. There is no functionality for the review module as of yet.