If you are using Google Calendar, please refer to this article. Leapsome offers a one-way integration to other common calendars such as Outlook or Apple Calendar. You will be able to see your current meetings and related talking points directly in your calendar. Setup can be completed in two simple steps.
1. Generate your calendar URL
- In Leapsome, head over to the "Home" screen and click "My settings".
- At the bottom of the window, you'll find a "Calendar Integration" section.
- Click the "Create" button to generate your unique calendar URL.
- It will be automatically copied to your clipboard.
2. Adding the Calendar (example for Outlook below)
- Click the Add calendar menu.
- Select the From internet option.
- Provide the URL and an optional calendar name.
- Click Save.
- Any changes have to be made directly in Leapsome. You cannot edit the event in the calendar.
- The calendar will be updated every 12 hours. For the most recent talking points and changes, you might have to check Leapsome!
Please note: The calendar integration currently only works with the meeting module. There is no functionality for the review module as of yet.