Our Personio integration allows you to keep your user base on Leapsome up to date - completely automatically!
Once activated, the integration will automatically
- create a new Leapsome user account for every new employee that you on-board in Personio - we will automatically synchronize the user's name, email address job title, department and manager,
- send a Leapsome invite to that user if the "auto-invite" option is activated. Alternatively, you can manually invite users by re-sending open invites on your team admin page,
- create "teams" on Leapsome for every "department" that you have created in Personio. Members of that department will automatically be assigned to the corresponding team on Leapsome,
- assign direct manager rights on Leapsome based on your supervisor roles in Personio - no need to re-establish your reporting lines,
- update all of the above based on your changes in Personio. Changes may take up to 24 hours to be reflected on Leapsome.
Which data will be transferred?
The integration transfers the attributes name, surname, email address, supervisor, title, department and status from Personio to Leapsome. Please make sure to grant access to these attributes when setting up the integration.
Please note that - if the integration is enabled - changes in Personio will override any changes manually made on Leapsome.