You can set up our Personio integration in two simple steps:
- First, please get your Personio Client ID and Personio Client Secret. As an administrator of your Personio account, you can find these under "Settings" > "API" by clicking "Generate new credentials". Please note that downloading a new set of credentials invalidates the previous ones.
- In Personio's API settings, make sure that the following fields can be accessed via the API - these are needed to successfully synchronize user data with Leapsome
- Name of the user (first name and last name)
- Email of the user
- Hire date of the user
- Manager of the user
- Job title / position of the user
- Status of the employee ("onboarding", "active", ...)
- Department of the user
- After generating your credentials, please visit your account admin page on Leapsome, select "Integrations" > "Personio", click "Enable Personio user provisioning", paste your Personio Client ID and Personio Client Secret in the corresponding fields and click "Update Personio settings".
- If you enable the option "Automatically send Leapsome invites to new employees", each user who is (newly) synced from Personio will automatically receive an invite to join Leapsome. If you disable this option, we will sync the employee data but not send an invite. You can then manually send the invite from the "Edit users & teams" tab.
And that's it - our platform will now automatically synchronize your user data from Personio. Make sure to read up on what the integration does.