Leapsome integrates neatly with Slack and leads to significantly higher engagement of your team on Leapsome. The integration works both ways. Once integrated with Slack, Leapsome will occasionally send notifications
- about private feedback or a feedback request to individual users. These notifications can only be seen by the corresponding user,
- about public feedback to the entire team, posting in a dedicated channel that you can select during the setup (to celebrate public feedback).
From within Slack, users can trigger core functionality with Slack commands:
- To request feedback, simply type /requestfeedback @username and add an optional request message, e.g. “/requestfeedback @lena Could you please provide some feedback on our workshop?”. Our bot will take care of the request and send the request. You can also request feedback from multiple people at the same time.
- To give private feedback, type /givefeedback @username and add your feedback message, e.g. “/givefeedback @jim Great work on the Sales pitch!”. Our bot will send this as private feedback to the corresponding user.
- To send a public thank-you note, type /thanks @username and add your note, e.g. “/thanks @peter Amazing presentation today. You’re a hero!”. This will be treated as public feedback that your entire Leapsome team can see.
- To create a talking point for your next 1:1 meeting with a certain person, type /note @username and add your note, e.g. “/note @jim We need to talk about Q3 goals”. A new (private) talking point will be created - you can find it in your list of talking points accessible via the "1:1 meetings" button next to the person's name.
- To show all available Slack commands, type /leapsome.