If you/your organization has enabled Slack <> Leapsome integration, you are able to complete a handful of tasks with shortcut commands and be notified of notifications/tasks related to Leapsome.
Here are some more details about types of notifications you might receive on Slack, related to Leapsome:
Private notifications will only be visible for the receiving user (they will come from a Slackbot). Users can choose whether they want to receive Slack (or email) notifications in their profile settings. Notifications triggering a private notification include:
- Instant Feedback - receive a notification if a colleague has sent you feedback or if a colleague has requested feedback from you.
- Performance Reviews - receive notifications if you are required to complete a performance review for yourself, a direct report, or a peer.
- Upcoming Meetings - receive notifications for upcoming meetings with a reminder to check and update the agenda with talking points.
- Employee Engagement Surveys - receive notifications and reminders if your participation is required in an employee survey.
- Learning Path enrollment/next step - receive notifications and reminders when you are enrolled in a learning path or when you have a new step needs to be taken in the learning path.
- Goal Digests - receive notifications updating you with the status and progress of the goals and OKRs that you are involved in.
Public Notifications (via a public slack channel)
Anniversaries and Birthdays show up in the chosen public slack channel as follows:
Similarly, public praises sent via the Leapsome platform or via slack shortcut shows up in the chosen public slack channel as follows: